Saturday, January 30, 2010

TGI sat night!!


What is this monstrosity of a workout machine? It's call cybex sp? Celia said I had to try it. It's a major calorie burner. I did a run then gave it a whirl. It wasn't half bad. I really wanted to run outside tomorrow, but it's 17 degrees outside. No thank you. I will be friends with Cybex again tomorrow. I can't wait to sleep in. Work was crazy busy today. Carmella brought my Longaberger basket in. That was one of my gifts from Grandma & Grandpa. I'm not sure exactly where its home will be. I put it in the kitchen shelf for now. Celia visited my hair girl in Philly, Amelia. Yea success. Can't wait to go see her in a few weeks for color. Ok must get ready, going out for a little even though I'm tired. I need some sort of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment