Sunday for brunch we went to Devon in Hershey. This "was" my salmon sandwich and was should be taken loosely and my lobster mac and cheese. The salmon was farmed raised according to the waitress after I already ate half. I never put my fork down so fast. Chris was scared. I didn't eat another bite. Currently I'm in Woodbridge, NJ at the Hampton Inn with Kristin at a free happy hour. We are headed to Cheesecake factory for dinner. I'm on my 3rd week of spin and I hate it as much as I love it. I guess I enjoy pain. I'm updating this for you Jackie. Horay for booking an ocean side boardwalk room for a week! The only thing that will get me through this week is front row court side seats at the Sixers on Friday. Lexus club should be ok too..Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Catching up..
Sunday for brunch we went to Devon in Hershey. This "was" my salmon sandwich and was should be taken loosely and my lobster mac and cheese. The salmon was farmed raised according to the waitress after I already ate half. I never put my fork down so fast. Chris was scared. I didn't eat another bite. Currently I'm in Woodbridge, NJ at the Hampton Inn with Kristin at a free happy hour. We are headed to Cheesecake factory for dinner. I'm on my 3rd week of spin and I hate it as much as I love it. I guess I enjoy pain. I'm updating this for you Jackie. Horay for booking an ocean side boardwalk room for a week! The only thing that will get me through this week is front row court side seats at the Sixers on Friday. Lexus club should be ok too..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment