Reading material for the evening and of course its Thursday so the Ephrata Review too.
New sign for new place..getting so excited!Happy Thursday..going to break another record at work tomorrow both personal and division. woohoo. Can't wait to get that score card tomorrow. Stopped at Mazzi's after my last client visit today. The computer systems were down so the bartender told me, "as far as I'm concerned your drinking on me, enjoy" Then I stopped at the farm side stand. Picked up 3 corns, tomato, and a cantaloupe for $1.25!! wtf?? the tomato sandy and cantaloupe didn't make it long enough for a pic (par). Today I got a text from Laura saying Emily is coming to dinner tomorrow night!! OMG I can't wait to see my long lost best friend.
I've been craving a cupcake with extra icing all day. I hope this passes.

No comments:
Post a Comment