Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pumpkins are here!!!

Got a text alert from a Lancaster friend DD Pumpkin is back!!! woohoo Went through the drive threw and the voice on the other end, "we got pumpkin coffee, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin muffins...whhhhhaaatt I yelled I'll be right in. Scored my 1st pumpkin coffee of the season and a pumpkin munchkin. I was giddy the rest of the afternoon.


With the arrival of pumpkin at DD I went into full fall mode. Printed out an AC Moore coupon and hauled to ACM w/ Brit for some decorations. I scored this $5 pumpkin trick or treat basket. Me loves!!! As soon as I got home I decorated my new place in all the pumpkin decorations I have. SOOO happy. I also stopped at the road side stand and talked to the farmer. He confirmed pumpkins will be ready NEXT week. OMG I can't wait. Fall is here and I couldn't be happier, well until the pumpkin beer gets here.




No comments:

Post a Comment