Friday, September 25, 2009

Coffee Tequilla? and some other Jazz

I'm having qualms with this posting in fear of being labeled a lush. Celia wants a new post and I don't have anything that exciting. I'll risk it. Discovered coffee flavored tequila. Heaven. Try a chilled shot if you come across it. So tasty.

Day off was nice. Flannel was checked off the list (see last post). Had my fill of the fair. Ate some more fried food. Played bingo. Won another fish. Rode the Zipper. Won an Eagles blanket at the ring toss game. New season of Grey's started last night. Coming off my pumpkin coffee buzz. Celia comes home tonight. Meat-ah balls tomorrow night. Back to work. Happy Friday.

Fried cookie dough.

Sushi

Bingo (we each won one game)

Zipper (I thought Chris was going to puke) So much fun!

Listening to JT's cry me a river. Take a number.

1 comment: