Happy Wed. I wish Sunday would hurry the hell up. I love you Sunday. I'll wait patiently for you. Got to wear my Uggs again today and I broke out my new sweater coat. I thought it was premature, but it is windy and cold in the city today. Got my morning started off with some oatmeal from Coventry. I love the old man who serves it to me. He always makes my morning. Maybe I should see if he's single. Working on my Starbs red-eye. So tired this morning and I got to get this list knocked out. Tootles.Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Humpty Dumpty Day
Happy Wed. I wish Sunday would hurry the hell up. I love you Sunday. I'll wait patiently for you. Got to wear my Uggs again today and I broke out my new sweater coat. I thought it was premature, but it is windy and cold in the city today. Got my morning started off with some oatmeal from Coventry. I love the old man who serves it to me. He always makes my morning. Maybe I should see if he's single. Working on my Starbs red-eye. So tired this morning and I got to get this list knocked out. Tootles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment