Thursday, December 10, 2009
Hiiii!!!
What an exciting past week I've had! I started my new job on Tuesday and was training for a couple days. Today I went to the Hanover office to meet the girls there and some of the clients at Utz chips. MMMM I got lots of samples and chips to bring home. Just what I need! I've been having a blast with all this free time. I will never take it for granted again. I get to actually see day light!! I got a pedi last night with red sparkles. LP would so approve. Tomorrow I'm headed to the York office to meet the people I will be working with for awhile. I had panera veggie sandwich for lunch. I feel so lucky, everyone I have met so far at my new job is so unbelievably nice. Last night was 4 Christmas's now I'm headed to watch Orphan. My only complaint right now is I miss my starbs. I've had to settle for turkey hill. I'm on the look out so hopefully I will find one between here and York soon. Hope all is well w. everyone. Celia comes home tonight. I get to see Em tomorrow at Etown! woohoo! xoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment