Yea!! we get so excited every year for the arrival of our tree! Mom & Celia picked it out yesterday. George is upstairs putting the lights on it as I type (mom is crawling on the floor picking up every last needle lol). He came over this morning & we had our raspberry chocolate coffee we got in NYC last weekend. It was delightful! It's always so good to see George (we love him so much)I wanted to throw some pics up quick before I go to Udder, I'll put more up later. Today marks the 12 days before Christmas so everyone comes in for the free home made cookies. I keep telling myself I have a marathon to run I have no business being around food. sigh..I can't wait to come home & see the tree and house all decorated. It looks the prettiest at night (i love the smell too). It almost makes the Yankee candles obsolete. Then I'll officially be in Christmas mode. This rain is yucky, I'm really hoping for a white Christmas. Fingers crossed.



(Celia-pls don't kill me for putting this up. We just woke up whooofc!)
No comments:
Post a Comment