Yesterday was my 3rd Broad. Holy Jesus hell on earth. I gave it everything I had. NO walking. That was one of my goals. My 2nd goal was to get in under 2 hours. piss. I got 2 hrs a 4 min. I did have a fun time though from what I can remember between the praying and suicidal thoughts. It was cool to see my mom and grandparents and friends at mile ten. After the finish we housed food at spaghetti warehouse and I found a huge decadent mint brownie at Whole Foods. Today was recovery. Housed more food and Gatorade and am in bed at 9. I am sad Sadie did get her angel wings tonight. Very very sad girl. I miss my Brick more then anything.Monday, May 3, 2010
Broad
Yesterday was my 3rd Broad. Holy Jesus hell on earth. I gave it everything I had. NO walking. That was one of my goals. My 2nd goal was to get in under 2 hours. piss. I got 2 hrs a 4 min. I did have a fun time though from what I can remember between the praying and suicidal thoughts. It was cool to see my mom and grandparents and friends at mile ten. After the finish we housed food at spaghetti warehouse and I found a huge decadent mint brownie at Whole Foods. Today was recovery. Housed more food and Gatorade and am in bed at 9. I am sad Sadie did get her angel wings tonight. Very very sad girl. I miss my Brick more then anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment