Monday, May 17, 2010

le tired


I am so fing tired I'm in bed at 7:30. Work wasn't busy this weekend so that left me with a lot of free time to let loose. Great weekend! Celia is home so she came too. Sunday we took Grandma and Grandpa to the Eden brunch again. So yummy. I started with a crab a jalapeno egg white omelet with a croissant. We gave mom a gps that shes been wanting for mothers day. She was pickled. I only had one chocolate covered strawberry this time. It is supposed to rain for the next couple days. I really need to get a long run in. I havent run since last Monday night. I stopped at the store and made a nice healthy salad. I need to be extra good the next few days bc I may or may not have had a run in with a papa johns pizza last night. Knee deep. piss. I picked up some other goodies and scrap booked my last 2 races. Jackie is coming up this Saturday! So excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment