Sunday, July 18, 2010

Erins Married!!!


Mr. & Mrs. Trettin!
Rebecca's cake and the topper was painted by her father as an exact replica of Erin & Tyler.
My beautiful friend Lisa. Married!!!
Mom & I had a great time at Erin's wedding on Friday. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was so much fun. I got to catch up with an old high school friend and her husband. So happy for Erin and congrats to the newlyweds.
This is my last weekend before training starts tomorrow. Holy shit balls. I'm in denial. I had my last mozzarella stick and Miller lite last night. No turning back now. This morning the family got together for breakfast. I had a veggie egg white wrap with hot sauce. Got off work early tonight so I'm hittin the store for some healthy grub. Hope everyones surviving the heat. I for one can NOT wait till fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment