Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Friday!!



I'm having a relaxing night at home solo after a stressful day at work. I thought short weeks were supposed to be easy? A good movie and some white wine will help. I have my Woodwick candle going full force. I'm on a wild search for a training swim suit that wont break the bank. I went to some places yesterday and today and its a no go so far. Those things are expensive!! I'll keep looking tho. However tonight at Ross I found a killer deal. I got 2 hotel faux down pillows and "silk" animal print pillow cases for $20. I'm in loveeee. I wanted new pillows, but wasn't looking for them. Just like they said it comes when you aren't looking. I'm not wild about animal prints, but I went for them anyway at $3.49. As long as no animals were harmed WhooFC. I can't wait to lay my little tiger head on them tonight. Work all weekend and finally getting to see J and new G on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment