Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Night out with the grandparents!

The sunset was so incredible tonight. People were sitting outside watching. Awesome.
At our booth at Oregon Dairy I couldn't stop staring at this country sign. Cows, barns, stars, country blessings. I said if its less then 20 bucks its coming home. Well its home and I love it. I hung it right next to the door. I'm a country girl at heart.


Oregon Dairy Chickens. They are the protector of all those eggs.

Every cake, cookie, pie, whoopie pie on the planet rest here.


Cookie MONSTER cookies eating a cookie. Celia was obsessed, but settled for a dog cupcake.



Country food. I ate almost this entire plate then went back for desert twice. You know you have food issues when you start eating your food before you get back to your table.


I accidentally stayed out too late last night so I didn't get up to run today. I'm a horrible person I know. The NYC marathon fbook post keep telling me so. After work I met up w/ my grandma and grandpa (Celia came too) at Oregon Dairy for dinner. I had a veggie sandwich for lunch and a special k bar for breakfast. I wanted to stick with something healthy, but the buffet won, I lost. I housed an entire plate of food then we did desert twice. Not to mention we had a carrot cake delivered from one of our clients today. I cut a piece, put the whole thing in my mouth, spun around in circles. Beating. myself. up. Then we did some shopping at the store. Celia got a huge watermelon. I got a country sign. Grandpa got his beloved chocolate milk I ran into my good friend Laura in the parking lot. Nice surprise. Must run very very far in the morning. Watching the phils do work. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment