Monday, August 16, 2010

Stormy Monday


It is storming like a mo fo right now. Just got home fire trucks everywhere and muddy water flooding the streets. Tornado warnings expired, that's my cue to go to bed. I'm so tired. This weekend kicked my butt. I wanted to swim, but I'm taking the day off completely. I'll run and swim in the AM. I'm having a muscle spasm in my leg right now. weird. I forgot to mention we saw Eat, Love, Pray Friday night. Besides the fact I'm tickled pink that they are building an IMAX the movie was decent. Like LP said it didn't blow my mind, but I love to eat. So this was a good movie, bc she ate A LOT. The pic above is from my favorite scene in the movie where they ventured to Naples for the most perfect margarita pizza (or 2). Also I got my pasta party ticket for marathon today!!! 6 o'clock Nov 6th I will be feeding my body as many carbs as it can handle. I'll need every carb that former Tavern on the Green has to offer me. "no carb left behind" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment