Last night was so much fun. We tried the new sushi place that just opened. I had a shrimp bento box. I've been really bad at taking pics lately. I'll try and readjust for those who like my pictures. The food was excellent, definitely will be going back. I had a ten dollar off for the Nike outlet. We swung by there after dinner for long running pants. The weather is getting colder and my legs need to be fully covered. On the way there I spotted a mini pumpkin stand. So I picked out my first pumpkin of fall for a dollar. That's a bargain right there. Today I swam, visited with mom,worked, and should be going to sleep, but I don't want to be boring so I'm going out for a little bit. 16 miler in the rain tomorrow.Saturday, September 11, 2010
1st Pumpkin
Last night was so much fun. We tried the new sushi place that just opened. I had a shrimp bento box. I've been really bad at taking pics lately. I'll try and readjust for those who like my pictures. The food was excellent, definitely will be going back. I had a ten dollar off for the Nike outlet. We swung by there after dinner for long running pants. The weather is getting colder and my legs need to be fully covered. On the way there I spotted a mini pumpkin stand. So I picked out my first pumpkin of fall for a dollar. That's a bargain right there. Today I swam, visited with mom,worked, and should be going to sleep, but I don't want to be boring so I'm going out for a little bit. 16 miler in the rain tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment