I'm obsessed with the dollar store. Tonight I ran in to pick up muffin tins. I'm also now obsessed with baking muffins. I'm subbing the oil with unsweetened apple sauce and canned pumpkin. Well of course when you go in the dollar store you can't just stick to what you went in for. Everything is a dollar its guiltless shopping. I also got this kick ass pumpkin ice cube tray, pumpkin napkins, and pumpkin muffin wrappers. Gagagagagag in 25 hrs. Taking a rest then going for a run and swim.Monday, September 13, 2010
I heart The Dollar Tree
I'm obsessed with the dollar store. Tonight I ran in to pick up muffin tins. I'm also now obsessed with baking muffins. I'm subbing the oil with unsweetened apple sauce and canned pumpkin. Well of course when you go in the dollar store you can't just stick to what you went in for. Everything is a dollar its guiltless shopping. I also got this kick ass pumpkin ice cube tray, pumpkin napkins, and pumpkin muffin wrappers. Gagagagagag in 25 hrs. Taking a rest then going for a run and swim.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment