Pumpkin Fudge!!
Bucca spaghetti w/ fresh mozz!!
Another year another bag of pumpkin Hershey kisses. It's funny how life goes...I got this bag at the target store in Reading exactly like last year...
Me crossing the finish at the philly half. I love this pic and frame. I hung it up all by myself too. Today was awesome! The perfect fall day. Started out with breakfast at the Brickerville house with the best grandma and grandpa in the world. I had my usual veggie egg white omelette with hot sauce and 2 cups of pumpkin coffee. Grandma & I perused the gift shops after. My friend Tarah told me about the Pumpkin Fudge at Gertrud Hawk at the mall. I sampled some yesterday. It was an embarrassment to pumpkin. Huge yucky. However the gift shop had pumpkin pie fudge. I asked the women what she used to make it and she said Libbys. I bought a square and omg to. die. for. Praise the lord. It was so good. I want more! Udder was busy. After I threw a load of wash in and headed to Wyomissing. Found the perfect frame at AC Moore ($4), looked around Old Navy, Bed Bath & Beyond, & Target. Found the above pictured pumpkin kisses. This pre half marathon carb load took place at Bucca. We tried to go to the one in Philly but the wait was too long. Good meal. Very excited for my half tomorrow. My legs are rested and ready to haul ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment