Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hershey Half

This is what you get when you run 13.1 miles. I love Two Cousins pizza!!! Thanks mom for the pizza!!
Waiting for the race to start. Love this woman's shirt. I need to get me one of those.

Peanut butter chip chocolate cookie!!! Guiltless eating!!

Finish Line.

Yes I run a 10 min mile. I'm cool with it.


Kick butt medals! They did a good job!


Me & moms at Chocolate World after the race.

Me w/ Reece's before the race.

Goodie bag. Check out that monster cookie. It will be in my belly by days end I'm sure of it.

Mom got me these flags for my new flag pole I'm going to put out front. I'm a little hesitant that someone will steal it. Ppl are jerks. I love the fall theme w/ mega pumpkins and the snowman angle. Notice the stars. Me likey stars!
Ok so today I got my PR. PR=best half marathon time to date. Don't have my official time yet. But the clock said 2:27. Felt good and strong the whole run. It was a nice course. Never thought I'de get to run right through Hershey Park. Sweet! Mom got to see me cross the finish. We went on the chocolate world ride and I housed that delish cookie above. Then I inhaled 2 slices and now I'm off to work! Yea for the Hershey half!!

No comments:

Post a Comment