Well I started off my Sat in the most excellent way, I bit it hard off the curb. Don't ask me how or why. I was up then I was down. JC. It hurts so bad, I swear its the Broad St. curse trying to get me. Work was busy at lunch and dead at dinner. I got off early and cleaned my apt from top to bottom. I finished my pasta from Union Barrel last night and am heading to bed soon. I want to do a long run in the morning before Eden Champagne brunch. SOOO excited!Saturday, April 24, 2010
curbs are my nemisis
Well I started off my Sat in the most excellent way, I bit it hard off the curb. Don't ask me how or why. I was up then I was down. JC. It hurts so bad, I swear its the Broad St. curse trying to get me. Work was busy at lunch and dead at dinner. I got off early and cleaned my apt from top to bottom. I finished my pasta from Union Barrel last night and am heading to bed soon. I want to do a long run in the morning before Eden Champagne brunch. SOOO excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment