Tonight's power ball is around 200 mill. My office did a lottery pool. We each picked 2 sets of numbers. Of course my power ball was 7. Rafi said she would be calling at 11 if we won. I said I'll call a lawyer and get back to her. Its around 23 mill each...hmm the possibilities? I say yea right I'm a skeptic with those shenanigan odds. Tonight was wash night and dinner at LH. Boo to their Cesar salad. There was a girl there who's shrill voice brought the place to silence, we left soon after we finished eating. I want to get a long run in early then safety committee meeting in Ephrata. Celia wants a vlog but I'm too tired. I'm registering for Newport half in October. So excited! till tomorrow.Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Rich girls
Tonight's power ball is around 200 mill. My office did a lottery pool. We each picked 2 sets of numbers. Of course my power ball was 7. Rafi said she would be calling at 11 if we won. I said I'll call a lawyer and get back to her. Its around 23 mill each...hmm the possibilities? I say yea right I'm a skeptic with those shenanigan odds. Tonight was wash night and dinner at LH. Boo to their Cesar salad. There was a girl there who's shrill voice brought the place to silence, we left soon after we finished eating. I want to get a long run in early then safety committee meeting in Ephrata. Celia wants a vlog but I'm too tired. I'm registering for Newport half in October. So excited! till tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment