

I want to get this post up before work or else I know I wont after. I couldn't sleep last night. I was nervous what my foot was going to do today. My 2nd race of the year went better then expected. I haven't run since last Thursday, 2 drs appointments later I crossed the finish line at 58 min. The person who designed this course is an asshole. 3 Ephrata Hill like hills at mile 2, 3, and 5. fu. I'm just so glad that I can still walk. There were lots of racers today about 2000 I think. Seasons 52 had a tent at the finish line. They had the nerve to be giving away their desert shooters. Devils. I passed and met Jackie at Cheesecake factory for brunch. I had the lunch portion salmon with asparagus and mashed potatoes. I was a hungry girl. The cheesecake of the month is Red Velvet Cheesecake. Procedes go to a charity so I spent the extra $7.50. I took one (2) bites and dropped it off at Chris's. Crisis averted. Off to Udder the rest of the day then sleeping peacefully tonight. Next stop, Broad Street.
No comments:
Post a Comment