Monday, November 9, 2009

Pumpkin Cupcakes!!

Top of the morning to you. Gonna keep this short & sweet. Friday had off. Did some shopping at ON. Got the sweetest winter jacket for $25!! Went with mom to 1st Friday. Finally got to see The Wiebners studio. Saturday & Sunday was work. Busy busy 3 days. I'm sorry I missed the cupcake truck on Friday, but J picked me up a pumpkin cupcake. I'm having it now for breakfast. Subway for lunch. So happy Septa is done striking. I can sleep peaceful at night now.


Wiebners Studio

Glass pumpkins

Christmas tree ornamentsCow boxesFunny hats at the vintage store


Grandma dropped off the world's largest pretzels on Saturday. I dipped them in honey mustard. So delish!
Also checked out Steven Starr's new pizza joint, Stella. SOO good. Loved the "picnic" tables. Very fancy, but at the same time so plain and simple. Loved it, can't wait to go back. Oh yea the pizza sauce was killer as well.

Pizza dough is rolled out & tossed right in front.

Margarita pizza
Look at all the wood for the wood stove.


And of course can't leave out desert. We love the yogurt place down on s.st. better than the one downtown. They have twice as many toppings & yogurt flavors. I went with pb & pumpkin.

Leavin for Mississippi on Friday!! Can't wait to see my friend Rebecca!

No comments:

Post a Comment