PS. Just placed a phone call into mom to let her know Lady Gaga is a go!! Tickets go on sale Friday morning for her AC show! Her new video for Bad Romance is out of this world! Check it out!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Sorrys so boring
I just feel blah today, so I'm not up for posting too much. Boring I know. This morning at Marathon they had all these goodies on the counter. I got a coffee. boring. This nice lady from work just got us peppermint bark. She got it for us last year & it was a hit! Very sweet, you can only have a little at a time. Its only 4 and its dark out already. It makes my commute home so sad. aww. pitty party for me today. Can't wait to get home and snuggle up in my bed. I'll be in a better mood tomorrow. 3 more days till Mississippi! Get excited Rebecca!
PS. Just placed a phone call into mom to let her know Lady Gaga is a go!! Tickets go on sale Friday morning for her AC show! Her new video for Bad Romance is out of this world! Check it out!

PS. Just placed a phone call into mom to let her know Lady Gaga is a go!! Tickets go on sale Friday morning for her AC show! Her new video for Bad Romance is out of this world! Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment