Friday, November 20, 2009

To the cupcake truck!!!

Next week is Thanksgiving!! So excited for my grandmas cooking. My jeans don't fit. sad. After 3 weeks of waiting I finally got to go to the cupcake truck today at lunch! It was so much fun. There was a line & I'm not the most patient person so I took some good pictures. We got to talk to the cupcake lady. Elle magazine is looking for her. She's the real deal. However I was sad to learn that the engagement ring she sold for the start up of her company has not been replaced. I hope for Christmas she gets a huge rock. She deserves it. Look at my yummy cupcakes! I had a pumpkin one. I'm exhausted, work has been crazy this week so I apologize in advance for my lack of post. Can't wait to watch 20/20 & get a good night sleep. Very tired.


Cute truck!! Line!!



No comments:

Post a Comment