Ugh I'll tell you what, Strike this strike that, that's all anyone is talking about. It's so exhausting. I don't think half of philly knows we lost the world series last night. They were sitting in traffic. With that said, I am team Septa. Their pension program blows the big one. Give em what they want so we can keep it moving. If it goes on much longer things will get very ugly in this city. I'm praying I'm not around to witness it. I want to be tucked away in my little Lancaster county blanket for awhile.
Breakfast was an everything bagel w. pb&j and a pumpkin coffee. Best $3 ever. I am so full. Moms made baked oatmeal last night so for lunch (if im hungry? if not for dinner). I have some yummy cold almond milk. yea yea yea.
Have off tomorrow!! 2 4 day weeks in a row. I'm loving it. Mom wants to go to 1st friday tomorrow. I might finally get to see the Wiebners studio FINALLY! Rihanna is on 20/20 tomorrow & Taylor Swift on SNL. Ok off to the races!
No comments:
Post a Comment