
Work was low key today. Had my starbys this morning. Slept in till 7. At lunch I went to the watch store downtown to have my black watch band changed back to white. It came with white, but I went with black for winter, back to white for summer :-) After work I met my grandma and grandpa at Eat n' park for dinner. I had a veggie burger and side salad with honey mustard. For desert I had a skinny Hershey's hot chocolate. They just returned from Disney World & brought me lots of goodies. The Minnie pot holder is from mom. Salt & pepper shaker and cream and sugar holder for my kitchen. All the women in the family have these collectibles. Now its my turn. Grandma got me a mickey xmas tree ornament for my own first Christmas tree. Now onto the exciting news. LADY GAGAGAGAGA!!! Sept. 14, 2010 at 8PM I will be in the same building as Ms. Gaga. SOOOO EXCITEDS. As soon as I got the email I had a dance party at work. Come hell or high water I'm going to that concert. Mom has doubts we can get tickets. No one is holding me back from my Lady. I'm beat, just ran to Udder and back. I walked a few times, but ran hard the rest of the time. Happy hour with Misty tomorrow. night night.
No comments:
Post a Comment