For some reason I can't get my pictures to be in order. boo. work with me here people. Got to the office where my
packages were waiting for me. Look at my beautiful vases. I put them on my window sill in my bedroom for now until I find a cool table for them to call home. My boss got me some yummy smelling
Chai tea soap. I don't have room for it in my bathroom so I decided on the kitchen sink. I stopped at Marshals after dinner and found the sweetest soap holder for $4. Super saver. Its
surprisingly not pictured, but take my word for it.

Celia sent me this pic tonight from Universal. It's the UP characters. We are obsessed with Kevin. We saw this movie last summer and cried our eyes out. Don't judge.

I also made a quick stop at
AC Moore for a new scrap book. My current one is as full as it is going to get and I have my first race this Saturday. I was looking all around and I knew I would know when I saw the perfect one and then there it was. A scrap book with a collage of black and whites all of NYC. This was the one. It was $10 and I had a 40% off coupon. Super saver.

This was my incredible edible lunch. My boss made veggie burritos last night and brought in the left overs today. I made a black bean burger with spicy cheese and jalapenos. I topped it off with all of the veggies and wrapped it up in a 110 calorie wrap. So amazing.

This was dinner. I have been craving a grilled
ceaser so I treated myself to the best at The
Belvedere tonight. Total bill $8. Super saver!

Funny story. If you look close you will see 2 boy ducks stalking this girl duck. All day everyday this is what they do. Walk across the street then cross again. Right off Main st. in front of the VFW. I've seen traffic backed up waiting for them to cross safely the last couple of days. I say hey lady duck work that out girl!

Happy morning. My bed is calling! One more day until my first day in forever off. Super savers going to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment