


Last night was miserable. I tossed and turned all night. I'm so happy pay roll is O-V-E-R. I'm happy w/ the results, but we will see when pay checks come out how I actually faired. Also lime green jello was all up in my dome piece. moving on already. I couldn't sleep so I must run. Don't want to anger the marathon gods. I hauled it all over Ephrata, to Wawa, up the Rec Hill, down main street, back home. My ipod died with ten minutes to go. I survived. LP's sister had egg salad on a bagel yesterday. All I wanted was egg whites on a bagel with pepper and tomato. Lynette made that happen at Udder. I ate half and gave the other half away to a girl in my office. Anything to cut calories. Work was a success like I said. I wanted to skip dinner and come right home to bed, but that would have left me wide awake at 11PM which would turn into a vicious cycle. I made the executive decision to go pal around Target. I'm so HAPPY. honest even tho I'm still sans Louis. I needed a new pair of flats for work and going out & about. My leopard print ones are on the outs. I found these cute fux suede brown ones for $14. They will go with any color. I grabbed some powerades for 78 cents. I also scooped up some pineapple mango salsa. OMG it was so good. I inhaled of course. I stopped at Wies to make an amazing healthy salad. Inhaled some more. I'm topping the night off with have you met the Morgans from red box. Too tired too type much more and need to pay attention to SJP.
I can't forget my most important purchase of the night was my bowls to complete my dinner set. I fell in love with these dinner and salad plates, but no matching bowls could be found anywhere!! I was just checking tonight down the plate isle and there they were! I am so happy I have a complete plate set. OVER the MOON!
No comments:
Post a Comment