This is me mad. Seriously Cork Factory?? I waited all week to try a new restaurant in Lanc. SO Disappointed. I perused the menu all week in anticipation. I knew the crab dip was a go. The scallops came too bc they could come sans bacon and side salad to round out the meal. OMG? wtf I won't even bother you with a photo. BS i say. Not my restaurant not my problem, but I won't be going back. ever. I tried to make the best of it with flan and an Irish coffee for desert. How you can mess that up? Flan smelled like rotten eggs and I'm pretty sure my decaf coffee was 3 hours old. F!! We made a quick stop at Hilltop to make a presence, but I passed on anything passing my lips. I have a run tomorrow and a 7 miler on Sund. This couple that just moved here from Myrtle Beach to be with their grand kids chatted us up. They had a "house" that had 33 palm trees. Last time I priced a palm tree it was a grand, do the math people. I never got a straight answer why a few visits a year wouldn't suffice instead. Oh well to each their own. I don't judge anymore. I love lime green jello. They were thinking of a Landmark home? Now wtf I put the brakes on that situation. Hey I do what I can people. Its 8 I'm off to bed, Lady GAGAGAGA tickets in the AM. Getting too excited for my own good. peace.Friday, March 26, 2010
no thank you cork factory
This is me mad. Seriously Cork Factory?? I waited all week to try a new restaurant in Lanc. SO Disappointed. I perused the menu all week in anticipation. I knew the crab dip was a go. The scallops came too bc they could come sans bacon and side salad to round out the meal. OMG? wtf I won't even bother you with a photo. BS i say. Not my restaurant not my problem, but I won't be going back. ever. I tried to make the best of it with flan and an Irish coffee for desert. How you can mess that up? Flan smelled like rotten eggs and I'm pretty sure my decaf coffee was 3 hours old. F!! We made a quick stop at Hilltop to make a presence, but I passed on anything passing my lips. I have a run tomorrow and a 7 miler on Sund. This couple that just moved here from Myrtle Beach to be with their grand kids chatted us up. They had a "house" that had 33 palm trees. Last time I priced a palm tree it was a grand, do the math people. I never got a straight answer why a few visits a year wouldn't suffice instead. Oh well to each their own. I don't judge anymore. I love lime green jello. They were thinking of a Landmark home? Now wtf I put the brakes on that situation. Hey I do what I can people. Its 8 I'm off to bed, Lady GAGAGAGA tickets in the AM. Getting too excited for my own good. peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment