Met up with grandma & grandpa for breakfast. Pumpkin coffee & pumpkin pancakes. After breakfast we headed to Target. Mom got a sock monkey. She loves him. I got a tye dye for $8 and pumpkin peeps. Target has the coolest home ice cream maker. Christmas gift maybe? I'd probably be too lazy to make it. I'll leave the ice cream business to Alice.
After Target we headed to the new development across the street. They built a monstrosity of a house. The open house was this weekend. It's a 55+ community though. I told the owner to set up a match.com so I can find my husband so I can move in. He seemed open to the idea. Let's get to work. It was an Uber beautiful house. My favorite was the wine cellar and bar (of course). Not too shabby for $775gs. Even if we could move there our house is a home and that's all that matters at the end of the day, fish or no fish. The community is going to have 300 houses and a rec center with an outdoor pool. Mark my words I will be making friends with someone inside those gates.
After the tour we went home. I had to get ready for work. Mom wanted to unplug the filter to the pond. No use in running it all winter when its vacant. We were looking in at how sad it was empty. aww and mom goes I see something gold! OMG!!!! THE FISH LIVE!!!! I saw one fish. I was like ok good. Not all moms kids are gone. We could see its tail. I looked closer and I saw a nose sticking out! I took a closer look and low and behold 4 fish! 4! They were hiding under the filter from the bird! They are soo damn smart! I'm so proud of them. They saved themselves. I was running around calling Celia and the rest of the fam telling them our good news. Mom ran in to call Stauffers to see what we can do to keep the bird away. The bad news is the bird will keep coming back. The good news is we have to put up a blue herring statue and move it every couple days to scare it away. Don't worry fish we got your back. I wonder what the bird thinks? Shit man another one of me found my feeding spot. Oh well off to the next pond. I love our fish, how can you not? We've had them for 10 yrs. I could tell mom was so happy.
After all that excitement I answered to the Udder. It was painfully slow. George came in for a visit. Love seeing him. We got to catch up and he told me about his Vegas trip. Everyone stayed home watching the Eagles and phils. I need a break every once and awhile. Thanks for throwing me a bone break gods. I ate 3 sandwiches and pumpkin ice cream. I left at 8 and went to Aunt Kathy's to watch the game. The phils did so good. I think LA didn't adjust to the cold weather. boohoo. Played with my cousin Matt & his friends. Crazy kids. Look at this kids tye dye!
No comments:
Post a Comment