Monday, October 5, 2009

Octoberfest gets you everytime!!!

Oh man. I'm glad these Shenanigans only come around once a year. I think I might be getting to old to be carrying on like this. sidebar: Turns out there is no where to pick pumpkins in all of Lancaster County on a Sunday. Apparently that's against God's will. I hit up AC Moore for a shirt and supplies. I got some iron photo paper, t-shirt, and puffy paint. I'm going to make a in remembrance t-shirt for Brick to wear to the dog trot this coming Sunday.





We got to Oktoberfest around 1. We got these cool commemorative mugs to drink out of. I loved them, such a good idea. I had some sort of beer hummus plate and Chris had a sausage with sauerkraut. Jack's arrived and then it was a party. We had our 10% beers of course. Chris and I even tried polka dancing. It was more like we just danced around in circles. haha we looked ridiculous. I'm like off the stage. We had a great time. Jack's had to get home so Chris and I grabbed some sushi at Blue Pacific and waited for the sun to go down. We headed to Field of Screams. We did 2 haunted houses and the haunted hayride. One of the stops on the hayride was called Psycho Circus. I'm like well isn't that fitting that's where my life belongs. I usually hate that place because the lines are biblical, but last night there were none. The haunted houses were so much fun! All in all it was a fantastic Sunday and day off. Today was supposed to be my day off, but I always get suckered in. Here I come Udder. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment