Thursday, October 8, 2009

Where are you???

...HEAVEN!!! Last night on the way to the road side pumpkin stand I accidentally found the cutest little farm. They had pumpkins AND puppies! I was in love. I got my pumpkin family FINALLY. $8 for 4 pumpkins! amazing. Stauffers is charging $6 for one pumpkin. I met the cutest Amish girl. I'm pretty sure I was meant to be Amish and this whole city shin dig is just a joke on me. Anyway, the pumpkins are happy at home on the front porch. We are planning on going back tonight to get Chris some pumpkins and of course play with the puppies again.






As soon as I got out of the car these little devils came running over and jumped all over my Uggs. Look at those little fur balls. I want the black one. Chris says they make too much noise. haha.


Then it was dinner time. I love salmon and mac & cheese. I'm also in love with hot sauce, I doused it on everything. So yummy!!!



Just downed a starbs pumpkin spice. My engine is reved up...got to get to work.

down the pike: Spirit of Philly tomorrow! EXCITED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment