
HELLOOOO Friday! Today is panning out to be fantastic. Got my pumpkin starbs. A women in the office filled the kitchen w/ DD. had a pumpkin donut with my coffee. Also just bossed J into melting pot for happy hour. Spicy cheese and pb chocolate. I can die and go to heaven now. This weekend I will work. That is it really no other plans. Boring I know. Tomorrow night after work I need to go to AC Moore to pick up my final wool for my scarf. I hope Janelle started working on it. I can't wait to have a black scarf. It will be so warm! I lost my other black scarf on Amtrak a few months ago and this white gap scarf isn't cutting it. Sunday hopefully breakfast with the grandparents. I haven't seen them in a few weeks, I miss them. Next Friday Krista is coming to philly so we can go out and not act right. Next Sunday is Cirque. So excited!
PS go phils!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment