Friday, October 23, 2009

Dog Rant

I am so sick of seeing dogs wondering all over gods creation with tags on. Dog tags = human owner. If you are going to take the responsibility of having a dog take care of it! I understand mistakes happen dogs get loose, understandable. Ugh I don't know I just like dogs more then people I guess. I would personally take better care of my dog. A few weeks ago I found an older dog walking up and down main st Ephrata. The dog was walking across the street. It could have been easily hit by a car. I threw my car into park, 4ways on and I followed the dog for 2o min up and down the st looking like a crazy person. I just didn't' want him running back in the street so I jumped in front of him every time he made a move. He was showing me his teeth so I stopped trying to grab for him and called 911 to come help me. I gave the dispatcher my exact address and no cop ever came or called me back. Again hate people, like dogs. The other night driving home a big dog ran right in front of my car, barking & howling. Yesterday I saw a dog walking down the city streets. I can't save every dog. Although I do try. Last night in N. Philly a dog shop was shut down by the SPCA for neglecting the dogs. This breaks my heart. Look how scared this dog looks. It really throws me into a psychotic rage. I pray these dogs will find the best homes ever. Whenever these bust go down I believe all the media attention will get these dogs into better homes then they would have any other way. You hear me god? OK we are good. Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment