Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today is my Grandma's bday!!! I love her soo much! I can't wait to call her at lunch.



Check out the front of the Metro today. I'm getting excited, but not too excited. I don't think I'll survive another world series night. I'm still recovering from last year. 2:37?? who comes up with these random times. reguardless go phills!


Happy Hump Day. I was knocking down Udders doors this morning at 5:30am. when I want my choco chip pancake there's no stopping me. I shot the shit with alice while she made her ice creams. I'm getting my pumpkins tonight if it's the last thing I do. My pumpkin family needs time to get to know each other and have a good time. :-) Tonight we are probably making Maple Cream Cheese Frosting Cupcakes. Martha always has the best recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment